The following lists includes ideas and necessities when packing for children. This list was compiled from many experienced travel parents.
Items to have in your toddler's backpack or treasure case:
- Comfort item (favorite Teddy, toy or blanket)
- Pack of crayon (best to put a few crayons and markers in zip lock baggie)
- Coloring book or Activity book (Check out our Activity Books by Klutz)
- Small Cars, animals or dolls (best to separate them in a zip lock baggie)
- Snacks (crackers, M&M's, or Cheerio's in baggies)
- Chewy sweets for take-off and landing
- Small light weight books.
Items to have in your big kid's carry-on:
- CD Player/Ipod
- Handheld Games
- Deck of Cards
- Activity/Puzzel Books
- Books on Tape
- Juice/Water in bottle